- One G-Pass to see a Memphis Grizzlies game, plus a Grizzlies jersey
- Where: FedExForum
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart<p>
- $29 for one terrace-level seat, plus a Grizzlies jersey (a $60 value for the jersey; up to a $97.98 total value, depending on the game chosen)
- $89 for one club-level seat, plus a Grizzlies jersey (up to a $169.44 total value, depending on the game chosen)<p>
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday, December 15, at 5 p.m.
- Against the Utah Jazz on Monday, December 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday, January 7, at 7 p.m.<p>
_ How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app._ <p>
The Scouting Report
The 2012–13 season saw the Memphis Grizzlies post their best record ever, advancing to the Western Conference finals on the strength of a 56–26 year. Much of that success came at FedExForum, where the team compiled a 32-9 home record. In the coming weeks, Grizzlies fans can do their part in re-establishing that home-court advantage by cheering wildly or controlling opposing players with voodoo dolls. Such support figures to play a major role in games against conference rivals, especially the San Antonio Spurs, who have already established themselves as one of, if not the best team in the league.
After moving from Vancouver to Memphis in 2001, the Grizzlies have established themselves as one of the NBA’s perennial playoff threats, making the postseason five times since 2004. Competing in the Southwest Division of the Western Conference, the Grizzlies face off against formidable division rivals San Antonio and Dallas, scratching and clawing their way to victory and stretching to reach the food bags hoisted to the top of the backboard.
In between rim-rattling dunks, fans can explore the amenities at FedExForum, such as a variety of concessions and restaurants. The theme song that plays in the arena’s concourse salutes Memphis’s rich history of music and pays homage to the way Grizz the mascot’s growl could sort of sound like a harp.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.