- One G-Pass to see a Memphis Grizzlies game, plus a Grizzlies jersey
- Where: FedExForum
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $30 for one terrace-level seat, plus a Grizzlies jersey (up to $92.98 total value, depending on the game)
- $80 for one club-level seat, plus a Grizzlies jersey (up to $150.44 total value, depending on the game)
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Portland Trailblazers on Tuesday, March 11, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, March 19, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday, March 24, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Grit and grind. That's the motto of the current Memphis Grizzlies roster, a catchy philosophy that helped the squad post its best record in franchise history in the 2012–13 season and advance to the Western Conference finals. This season, the Grizzlies look to maintain their place as a title contender in a brutally competitive Western Conference. After faltering early in the season, the Grizzlies have been on fire, posting a 15-5 mark in the 20 games prior to the All-Star break. With a 29–23 the Grizzlies are firmly in contention for a playoff spot, and their suffocating defense—third-best in the NBA—should help them maintain their recent success and spoil any playground games of H.O.R.S.E.
After moving from Vancouver to Memphis in 2001, the Grizzlies have established themselves as one of the NBA's perennial playoff threats, making the postseason five times since 2004. Competing in the Southwest Division of the Western Conference, the Grizzlies face off against formidable division rivals San Antonio and Dallas, scratching and clawing their way to victory and stretching to reach the food bags hoisted to the top of the backboard.
In between rim-rattling dunks, fans can explore the amenities at FedExForum, such as a variety of concessions and restaurants. The theme song that plays in the arena's concourse salutes Memphis's rich history of music and pays homage to the way Grizz the mascot's growl could sort of sound like a harp.