What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $16 for one general admission ticket for Sunday, July 31 (up to $27.50 value)
- $20 for one general admission ticket for Saturday, July 30 (up to $33 value)
- $29 for one general admission weekend pass for Saturday and Sunday (up to $49.50 value)
Free admission for kids 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
Midsummer Scream: Halloween, Haunts, and Horror Festival
- The Festival: Halloween comes early in a summer weekend of frights, freaks, spooks, and scares as horror fans and thrill junkies of all ages enjoy haunted attractions, presentations from ghost and horror movie experts, behind the scenes previews from theme park imagineers, and live entertainment
- The Haunts: Shiver through over a dozen of haunted walkthroughs and horror experiences in the mega-creepy Hall of Shadows
- The Thrills: Enjoy scary theatrical performances, escape rooms, and horror movie screenings all weekend long
- The Chills: The Museum of Paranormal History hosts a rotating lineup of paranormal experts, vendors with ghost-hunting equipment, and loads of supernatural paraphernalia
- The Workshops: Learn from industry experts about special effects makeup, costuming, expert scare techniques, and other horror-centric skills
- The Presentations: The creative minds behind Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights, Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor, Six Flags Fright Fest, Knott’s Scary Farm, and Walt Disney Imagineering discuss how they create theme park thrills
- The Music: Saturday night features an ‘80s themed costume party performance by the Oingo Boingo Dance Party (featuring members of the iconic new wave band)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced online redemption required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.