What You'll Get
Football, or “pigskin,” originally a pork byproduct, has become America’s most popular pork-related pastime after recently topping baseball—a byproduct of sausage races. Commemorate sport’s other meat with this deal to see the Minnesota Dragons play at the Metrodome. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get two tickets for general-admission seating (a $20 value) to one of the following games:
- Against the River City Rough Riders on Saturday, May 26, at 3 p.m.
- Against the St. Paul Pioneers on Saturday, June 23, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Kimberly Storm on Saturday, June 30, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Rochester Giants on Saturday, July 14, at 3 p.m.
- For $30, you get two season passes, valid for general-admission seating to all four of the above games (a $60 value)<p>
After clinching their division in the 2011 season, the Minnesota Dragons return to the gridiron for another eight-game campaign in the semipro Northern Elite Football League. Among the season’s four home games, the energized roster squares off against fellow Minnesotans—and 2011 champs—the St. Paul Pioneers in a battle to determine who will lay claim to the Twin Cities and who will have to play the rest of their games at the bottom of Lake Superior. As players unsheathe their biggest plays to slay their opponents, the Dragons’ dance team spurs the players on inside the venerated Metrodome, home to the NFL’s Minnesota Vikings.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on day of show for a ticket at the Metrodome box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to the Metrodome. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Minnesota Dragons' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.