- $24 to see two MMA events, Fight for the Troops and Army vs. Marines V (a $48.50 value)
- When: Saturday, April 26, at 1 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., respectively
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Door time: One hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- For the Fight for the Troops event, your ticket is good for seating in sections C-U, excluding the first nine rows of sections DEF and RST; see the seating chart
- For the Army vs. Marines event, your ticket is good for mid- or end-bowl seating, or rows 9-18 of sections R-T; see the seating chart
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Fight for the Troops and Army vs. Marines V
In a day-long celebration of our country’s heroes on April 26, Budweiser Events Center shakes beneath bone-crushing martial arts moves as some of MMA’s most talented fighters put on a show for spectators and veterans alike. The action-packed doubleheader begins at 1 p.m. with Fight for the Troops, an event set to showcase both male and female bruisers from around Northern Colorado.
Later in the evening, and once the cage has been outfitted with fresh “Trespassers Will Be Roundhouse Kicked” signs, the fifth installment of Army v. Marines rumbles into the ring. This event pits elite soldiers from all branches of the Military against each other in a ferocious battle for pride. Last year, a fight card packed with 11 bouts kept attendees on the edges of their seats with everything from perfectly executed submissions to arena-rattling TKOs.