What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to a racing doubleheader, plus a pit pass ($25 value for the pit pass; $55 total value)
- When: Saturday, June 20—the ARCA Racing Series race starts at 6 p.m. and the NASCAR XFINITY Series race begins at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Chicagoland Speedway
- Seating: Sections H–L
- Gate time: 11 a.m.
- Click here to view a schedule of the day’s events.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The pit pass includes:
- Pre-race access to victory lane
- Access to the infield Fan Zone
- Views into the garages and tech-inspection areas
The Scouting Report
On June 20, Chicagoland Speedway rings in Father’s Day with a doubleheader of races. Capping off a full day of events, the high-speed action begins at 6 p.m. with an ARCA Racing Series race. Then, at 8:30 p.m., the sport’s brightest young stars from the XFINITY Series roar around the track beneath the speedway’s lights. Once checkered flags have been waved and drivers have affixed giant noise-canceling earmuffs to their sleepy cars, fireworks will light up the sky above Joliet to bring the weekend’s festivities to a close.
Amid the echoes of squealing tires and humming engines, the grandstands barely have a moment to enjoy any silence. That’s because the Chicagoland Speedway plays host to big ticket racing events such as the NASCAR Nationwide and Sprint Series and the ARCA Racing Series. The grandstands reach up to 15 stories tall—the same height as the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel—giving spectators unencumbered views of its 1.5-mile, D-shaped tri-oval track and any pixelated frogs that try to cross it.
About NASCAR XFINITY Series
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Chicagoland Speedway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Raceway Associate's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.