What You'll Get
- $21 for Section B (blue) seating (up to $42 value)
- $26 for Section A (red) seating (up to $52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
National Dance Company of Siberia
- The Dance: whirling and high-jumping, with exactingly coordinated routines involving a massive troupe of dancers
- The Costumes: inspired by the traditional costumes of Siberia, from militaristic cossack uniforms to brightly patterned peasant dresses
- The Country: a massive expanse of climates and cultures, stretching from the Arctic circle to the northern border of China
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together under the same name to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Seating will be preassigned by the MPAC box office. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.