- $20 for one general admission ticket for upper-level seating in sections 201–208, 214–228, or 234–240 (up to $31.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the tournament bracket
- The semifinals is on Friday, March 18. Minnesota Duluth vs. North Dakota at 4 p.m. and St. Cloud State vs. Denver at 7:30 p.m.
- The finals on Saturday, March 19, with the third-place game at 3:30 p.m. followed by the championship game at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Frozen Faceoff returns for its third year to crown the 2015–16 champion of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference. Last year, the Miami Redhawks narrowly defeated St. Cloud State 3–2 in the title game, knocking 2014 champions Denver to a disappointing third-place finish. But this year, the Huskies will be lapping at the heels of another run to the final—especially since they possess the conference’s leader in points (46) and assists (33): Finnish senior Kalle Kossila.
Meanwhile, North Dakota once again enters the tournament as the conference’s top seed. If both teams make it past the first round, the Fighting Hawks will clash with the defending champs in an electric semifinal to begin the weekend.