- One ticket to The New Illusions
- When: Wednesday - Monday at 6 p.m.
- Where: Tropicana Las Vegas
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42 for general admission (up to $71.40 value)
- $55 for preferred (up to $95.40 value)
- $69 for VIP (up to $118.90 value)
The New Illusions
The New Illusions, which stars magician Jan Rouven, draws gasps from wide-eyed audiences with trickery and dangerous stunts that earned the production the top spot on Pocket Vegas’s Vegas Top 10 Shows and Rouven the reader’s pick for “Best Magician” in the Las Vegas Review Journal. A playlist of current songs, including Katy Perry’s “E.T.,” pulses throughout the theater as Rouven and his seven glamorous assistants perform jaw-dropping feats, such as escaping a water tank while handcuffed and chained to a light-sleeping shark, or rising 16 feet into the air while being impaled by a 21-foot industrial drill. The illusionists also raise heart rates with stunts that call for audience participation, such as the hand stab, a Russian roulette-inspired game that requires a sharp knife and nerves of steel.