What You'll Get
- $115 for a Pocono brewery tour and a nighttime snow-tubing adventure ($199 value)
- Trip includes round-trip transportation, beer samples, and access to snow-tubing lifts; though not included, food is available for purchase at the brewpub.
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
Groups will meet on the steps of the US Post Office across from Penn Station.
What to Wear:
- Warm and comfortable moisture-wicking clothing (noncotton)
- At least one pair of thick socks
- Layers, long underwear, and waterproof or water-resistant outerwear
- Extra clothing is recommended and can be stashed in the van
Each event is capped at 14 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Few things go together better than beer and wintertime. Take advantage of the season on a brew tasting and snow tubing adventure beginning at the ShawneeCraft Brewing Company, where you’ll learn the ins and outs of what it takes to make small batch, handmade beer. Head to the brewpub afterward for a sampling of some of their specialty beers before you make your way to Camelback Mountain Resort, where you’ll enjoy night snow tubing and soaring downhill at top-speed.
Craft Brewery Tour and Tasting
Learn about brew equipment, all-natural ingredients, and how to age local, small batch beer before savoring varieties at the brewpub
Snow Tubing Experience
Enjoy a mountaintop with 38 chutes and two lifts, where no climbing uphill means more sledding downhill
Guided Adventure Tours
The guides at Outdoor Connections plan their itineraries based on years of hiking, mountain climbing, and outdoor adventuring experience. They map out the most scenic, exciting routes—and handle everything from park fees to packing the picnic lunches. Their all-inclusive approach means all you have to do is show up ready for an adventure.
The Fine Print