- $50 for two general-admission tickets and a bottle of champagne or wine (up to $75 value)
- Includes free parking
37th Annual New Years Eve Party
- The bash: partygoers prepare to meet 2016 by dancing until dawn at one of the biggest holiday parties in Greater St. Louis
- The music: Four of the area’s top DJs keep EDM and Top-40 hits spinning throughout three rooms. Later in the night, partygoers sing that line they know about forgetting old acquaintances, then just mumble along until it gets to the “old lang syne” part.
- The big moment: when the clock strikes midnight, 1,000 balloons descend from the ceiling as guests enjoy a champagne toast and perhaps a New Year’s smooch
- Pro-tip: if your New Year’s resolution is to party more, you’ll be off to a good start
- Extra perks: party favors keep spirits high; for an extra fee, the Emerald City VIP Room features a lighted dance floor, a full bar, and lounge-style seating
- The dress code: college casual
At Oz Nightclub, revelers hit the dance floor on holidays such as Halloween and New Year's Eve, as well as lesser known occasions such as Thursday. DJs begin spinning dance, Top-40, and EDM hits on weekend nights and don't stop until the wee hours of the morning. Meanwhile, Oz's weekly Thursday Glow parties draw thousands with their innovative light displays, funky sets, and occasional free light-up batons.