What You'll Get
- $39.45 for one ticket for lower 100-level general-admission seating (up to $65.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Dada Life: Swedish electrohouse duo Dada Life lives up to its handle, transforming turntables into anarchic noise machines that drop deliriously fuzzy beats to the dismay of stuffily reactionary metronomes. The daffy twosome also holds two Guinness World Records (for hosting both the world’s largest pillow fight and the largest gathering of people dressed like fruits).
- Chicane: British composer and sonic chillax-ologist Nicholas Bracegirdle, aka Chicane, first glazed the trance community with 1996’s tranquil club classic and unofficial Ibiza anthem, “Offshore.” Chicane later landed a #1 single in the U.K. with “Don’t Give Up,” a collaboration with Bryan Adams.
- Myon & Shane 54: When this Hungarian duo, collectively known as MS54, isn’t rocking the decks across the world and racking up Beatport number one hits, they can be heard hosting the weekly podcast International Departures.
- Ilan Bluestone: This London-based rising star of the international dance music scene aims for an inspiring progressive sound in releases such as “Capetown” and “Namaste,” which echo his love for Above & Beyond and Swedish House Mafia.
- Also Appearing: NIFRA | Photographer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.