Guests can enjoy a three-course meal while admiring Chicago Landmarks from a glass-enclosed ship
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: 2.5 hours
- Departure location: 455 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
- Departure time: 7:30 p.m. (boarding at 7 p.m.)
- What’s included: three-course dinner
- Free admission for children under 3.
- Remaining available dates:
- Tuesday, September 10
- Saturday, September 14
- Tuesday, September 24
- Monday, September 30
- Saturday, October 5
- Saturday, October 12
- Thursday, October 24
- Saturday, October 26
- View the menu
- The sights: NBC Tower, Tribune Tower, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building, Marina City, Reid Murdoch Building, Merchandise Mart, Wolf Point, former Montgomery Ward Company Complex, Goose Island, Boeing International Headquarters, Union Station, Old Chicago Main Post Office, Canal Street Railroad Bridge, Ping Tom Memorial Park, Willis Tower, Civic Opera Building, 333 W. Wacker Drive, Leo Burnett Building, Jewelers’ Building, Carbide & Carbon Building, Lake Point Tower, Sheraton Hotel
- The vessel: glass-enclosed, features a dance floor
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. All sales final. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Reservation required 24 hours in advance. Not valid for holiday or specialty cruises. Maximum of 8 vouchers per reservation (cannot combine reservations into a larger group). Not all seats are discounted. Must use in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
From nearly any vantage point, a landmark-laden skyline is stunning. But there is perhaps no better view than the one from the waterways around cities like Chicago, Boston, or Washington, DC. For those without their own yachts or driftwood rafts, Odyssey Cruises' vessels offer a luxury experience on the water. From cushy deck chairs to linen-clad tables in the dining room, their fleet of ships lavishes guests with high-end amenities and extras during daily cruises and special events.
Groups can take in their city from afar before digging into fine dining for brunch, lunch, and dinner. The environment is embroidered with light entertainment during boarding, drinks, and the meal to get cruise-goers in a genial mood.