What You'll Get
Conflicting reports about where babies come from have made it difficult to distinguish true child-bearers from those who are simply trying to keep watermelons warm. Honor authentic moms with this deal.
- $24 for an all-access day pass to Project Mom
- When: Saturday, September 14, from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Where: Hilton Skirvin Hotel
- Door time: 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
All-Access Day Pass Contents
- Full-access ticket on Saturday, including admission to general sessions and breakout sessions, as well as access to the Project Mom Promenade Shops
- Project Mom exclusive swag bag, including gift cards, samples, beauty products, and coupons<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Hilton Skirvin Hotel. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Project Mom's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 8am. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Project Mom
Project Mom grants mothers of all stages and ages a mini break from the frenzies of home during a relaxing day convention. Saturday's festivities put the spotlight on several experts in maternal matters, from Lilian Hopes Designs to Kara Abrahamson and Jennifer Brandt of Planting Seeds Christian Counseling. Relaxation stations throughout the convention melt away stress between breakout discussions on a variety of topics, including frugal nutrition, wrangling teens and tweens, party planning, and managing toddler during those pre-hours before preschool time. Free giveaways reward guests with luxurious prizes, such as spa passes, and complimentary swag bags send moms home with gift cards, beauty products, and fly swatters for disciplining mischievous imaginary friends.