- $30 for one G-Pass ticket for main floor seating in section A or second balcony seating in section A (up to $47.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: bluegrass superstars Chris Thile, Paul Kowert, Chris Eldridge, Noam Pikelny, and Gabe Witcher
- How they came to be: when Thile’s Grammy-winning band Nickel Creek took an indefinite hiatus in 2007, he brought this dream-team together. Then he won a MacArthur Genius Grant.
- How they got their name: it comes from a short story by someone called “Mark Twain”
- So they aren’t actually brothers?: Only in music
- Essential tracks: “The Blind Leading the Blind,” a 40-minute, four-part suite; the unexpectedly poppy and plaintive “This Girl”; the appropriately rollicking “Rye Whiskey”
- Unexpected track: a cover of Radiohead’s “Kid A”
- Where you’ve heard them, other than their albums: on the soundtrack for The Hunger Games and, more recently, in the Coen Brothers’ acclaimed film Inside Llewyn Davis
- Opening act: singer-songwriter Aoife O’Donovan, who the band calls a “Punch Sister”
- Check out: the romantic “Red & White & Blue & Gold” from her debut solo album, Fossils
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.