- $18 for one adult ticket and one child’s ticket to Puss in Boots (up to $35 value)
- When: select dates, Saturday, May 3–Sunday, May 25, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Galli Theater in the National Comedy Theater
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Puss in Boots
Based on the beloved 1697 fairy tale by Charles Perrault, Puss in Boots follows the titular character as he sneaks and slinks through a high-energy tale. When the miller’s son inherits a cat, he doesn’t expect to land a powerful ally. But Puss is no ordinary pet—the cat employs his skills as a trickster to capture the attention of the king, win the princess’ heart for his master, and get them both a significant upgrade in their living arrangements. Youngsters and adults age two and up can cheer their feline hero along throughout his thrilling, kid-friendly quest.
Actor, philosopher, and all-around Renaissance man Johannes Galli has spent more than 25 years adapting age-old stories for the modern child. Taking the grim out of Grimm’s Fairy Tales, each of his shows engages audiences with colorful onstage action, capturing youthful attentions while sneaking in important lessons about the power of kindness or the gradual extinction of witches. Pint-sized viewers aren’t expected to sit quietly, either. Actors interact directly with their audience, mixing with the crowd and even inviting wee ones on stage to aid in the storytelling.