All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22.50 for one ticket for preferred seating in section A, B, or C (up to $46.25 value)
- Preferred seating is in rows 6–16
- How Howard got his start in the music industry: by dancing
- What kind of dancing: the incredibly cool kind they did on Soul Train
- How that led to a recording career: He became one-third of Shalamar, alongside fellow dancers Jeffrey Daniel and Jody Watley.
- Hits he had with Shalamar: “Take That to the Bank” and the Grammy-winning “Don’t Get Stopped in Beverly Hills,” among others
- Hits he had as a solo artist: “Can U Feel Me,” “Strange Relationship,” and “I Commit to Love,” to name a few
- Hit he wrote for one of the Jacksons: Latoya’s “Frustration”
- Genres he’s dabbled in besides romantic R&B: romantic jazz, romantic pop, romantic Gregorian chants
- How AllMusic.com describes him: as one of “…the great pure vocalists of the urban contemporary era”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.