Book your tour today. Vessels with indoor cabins sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and explore near Alcatraz Island during a narrated tour
About This Deal
- View the schedule here
- Departure location: Pier 43½ on the intersection of Taylor Street and Embarcadero
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 18+; youth tickets valid for customers ages 5–17
- Children ages 4 and under receive complimentary admission to Red and White cruises but need to be ticketed for capacity control.
- Notable sights: the 60-minute Golden Gate Bay cruise offers spectacular views of the San Francisco waterfront, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz Island.
- 16-language audio tour will detail the city’s cultural history during the cruise.
Need To Know
About Red and White Fleet
Red and White Fleet’s inaugural launch in 1892 came courtesy of founder Thomas Crowley, a 17-year-old seafarer whose vision has since spawned one of the Bay Area’s most sought-after guided sightsees. The placid shores of Fisherman’s Wharf host a bobbing quartet of wave-riding vessels, each crewed by a savvy staff of sailors versed in the Bay’s stunning maritime marvels, including rock seals, easily recognized by their Dee Snider wigs and Flying V guitars.
Other tours with Red and White Fleet include the Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise, which sails beneath the Golden Gate and San Francisco-Oakland Bay bridges, its iconic red-and-white boats dwarfed by the imposing structures. Passengers can venture onto the open-air deck to take in unobstructed views of the skyline, or gaze through large windows within indoor cabins furnished with plush seating and a full-service bar. A host of other tours is available; view the full schedule here.