Eclectic hip-hop, country, and Southern-rock act behind “Bartender Song (Sittin’ at a Bar)”
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Must be 21 or older.
- Rehab’s unconventional sound: a mix of country vocals with alt-rock guitars and hip-hop-inspired rhythms
- Unconventional way their sound caught on: their biggest single gained traction through the light-up, peanut-shell-covered screens of digital jukeboxes at bars nationwide
- That single: the instant sing-along “Bartender Song (Sittin’ at a Bar)”
- What makes it unique: the way it comes on like a classic country song before it starts dropping F-bombs with the swagger of a hip-hop-singing sailor
- If you like Rehab, you’ll probably like: Kid Rock, Uncle Kracker, Linkin Park, and Kottonmouth Kings, all of whom Rehab has toured with
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.