- $19 for one ticket to Rice Toyota Sitkovetsky and Friends Chamber Series with Jinjoo Cho (up to $39.16 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: UNCG School of Music, Theatre and Dance - Recital Hall
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Mozart—Sonata No. 23 in D major: Cascading melodies weave through this three-movement piece that grants both the piano and violin their shining moments.
- Brahms—String Sextet No. 2 in G major: Brahms’ graceful, challenging piece hides a romantic secret—he crafted a first-movement melody using notes spelling the name of the woman he loved at the time.
Greensboro Symphony Orchestra
The Greensboro Symphony’s mighty oak has grown from the most acornic of beginnings—its story started in the 1920s with a group of musicians at Woman's College. Over the years, the symphony has grown into a cultural cornerstone of the community, with community-outreach programs, youth-involvement events, a secret volcano headquarters, and an endowment fund.