- $10 for one ticket to see Robert Kelly (up to $21.75 value)
- Where: Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m. for the 7:30 p.m. shows; 9:30 p.m. for the 10 p.m. shows
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, December 13, at 7:30 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14, at 7:30 p.m. or 10 p.m.<p>
Warning: contains mild language, sexual themes, and unbridled food lust
A tough childhood in Boston and an adolescence spent bouncing in and out of Juvenile Hall might strip the humor out of some, but Robert Kelly took his hard knocks and turned them into laughs. An actor, comedian, and writer, Kelly strikes an abrasive tone, but pairs his jagged edges with cleverness, vulnerability, and tough-guy baldness. As an actor, Kelly has shared the screen with Louis C.K. (as his brother on Louie) and Vincent D'Onofrio, playing a detective on Law & Order: Criminal Intent. His stand-up credentials are nothing to be ignored either: Kelly hit the road with Dane Cook; made appearances on Comedy Central, HBO, and Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn; and hosts his own podcast, You Know What Dude!
####Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse Converted from a historic 1930s art-deco theater, the modern iteration of the Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse is a combination restaurant, movie theater, and performance space. Besides screening blockbusters, the venue also hosts regular comedy shows featuring standups who have shared their skills on The Tonight Show, David Letterman, and Conan O'Brien. Between laughs, audience members can take bites from a complete menu or sips of selections from a full-service bar.