- $45 for one admission to a two-hour vegan chocolate-making class with Sabali Mpozi
- This event is for adults only
- Sabali Mpozi can accommodate the following dietary restrictions: soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
- This is an adults-only event
The event will be held at a private Greater Heights location. The exact address will be shared after purchase.
Each event is capped at 13 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
The pleasure of a fine chocolate treat doesn’t have to come with a side of guilt. During her two-hour demonstration, Chef Sabali Mpozi pulls back the curtain on crafting vegan chocolates, eschewing many of the fatty, rich ingredients that are often associated with the sweet. And, fortunately for attendees, Chef Mpozi doesn’t condemn her students to look without tasting.
Watch a Pro at Work
Get an up-close view of the chef’s work, observing each step of the chocolate-making process.
Vegan Sweets 101
Chef Mpoza answers questions about plant-based diets, alternatives to sugar, the benefits of supplements and super-foods, and candy-making in general.
Sample the Treats
Throughout the demonstration, sample and taste the sweets that Chef Mpozi creates.
Sabali Mpozi transitioned to a vegan diet in 2007 and never looked back. The switch was so transformative that by 2009 she was a vegan personal chef, and soon thereafter she opened a catering service. Today, she spreads the good word of raw food through her company, Original Healing Earth.