All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Same As It Ever Was – A Talking Heads Tribute
- When: Friday, May 9
- Where: Bogart’s
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 for one ticket (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for one ticket and a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
Same As It Ever Was – A Talking Heads Tribute
- And you may find yourself: wanting to see a Talking Heads concert
- And you may find yourself: realizing they broke up in 1991 and will probably never reunite
- And you may find yourself: behind the wheel of a large automobile on your way to see Same As It Ever Was
- And you may find yourself: being blown away by a seven-piece Talking Heads tribute from Knoxville that has captured the energy of David Byrne and company since 2004
- And you may find yourself: hearing all eras of the band, from Talking Heads ‘77 to Naked, played with dedication and accuracy
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bogart's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 8 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.