Guest get to enjoy the magic of season during the annual holiday festival with millions of LED lights and dozens of Christmas trees
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Valid on regular operating days 11/3/18 – 1/1/19. Please check sixflags.com for operating dates and hours.
- What to Expect: thrill rides (such as American Thunder or BATMAN™ The Ride), family rides (such as Colossus or Six Flags Railroad), kids rides (such as Taz Twisters or Yosemite Sam’s Tugboat Tailspin)
- Don’t miss the area’s biggest, brightest holiday celebration
- See the park transformed into a winter wonderland complete with dazzling lights, spectacular shows, and thrilling coasters
- Enjoy tasty treats like fire-roasted s’mores, festive funnel cakes, and peppermint hot chocolate
Need To Know
About Six Flags St. Louis
Six Flags St. Louis continues its holiday tradition as it extends its season for its annual holiday event — Holiday in the Park. Now in its third year, this year's holiday wonderland will be even more magical than ever with more than one million LED lights, along with enchanting themed areas, dazzling live shows, carolers, and a visit with Santa and his helpers. Wood-burning fire pits in the park are perfect for warming up and making a tasty s’mores treat. Also enjoy the park’s most popular thrill rides, including American Thunder or BATMAN™ The Ride, as well rides for the entire family.