- Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, presented by Ballet Fedotov and the Russian Ballet Alafaya dancers
- When: Saturday, October 11, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Orlando Repertory’s Edyth Bush Theatre
- Seating: general admission in rows H–M
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $20 for one ticket (up to $30 value)
- $38 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts.
Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs
A beautiful, kind-hearted princess. A jealous queen. Seven dwarfs. The familiar characters of the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tale Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs spring to life onstage thanks to the grace of Ballet Fedotov and the Russian Ballet Alafaya dancers. The brave young girl and her animal friends act out a story of love, renewal, and an apple no doctor recommends eating while choreography by Vadim Fedotov builds upon music by Pavlovsky and Strauss.
Russian Academy of Ballet Alafaya
More than 1,500 students have passed through the Russian Academy of Ballet Alafaya, toting with them their slippers, leotards, and tutus. There’s equipment a-plenty, but talent’s the most plentiful resource here. The Academy’s alumni have gone on to perform with institutions as diverse as the Corella Ballet, Cincinnati Ballet, and Disney, while current students pirouette through classes, numerous performances per year, and sometimes the hallways while they sing about their summer crushes.