Participants get a chance to test their agility, stamina, and strength during the 10K or 5K runs
What You'll Get
- Each finisher receives:
- Badass Finisher Medal (personalize it with a SpartanTab)
- A trifecta medal wedge piece
- Free beer (21+)
- Craft finisher t-shirt
- Free professional photos
- Bananas at the finish line
- Cold can of FitAID
- BODYARMOR Sports Drink or Hydration Water
- Course length: 10K for Super and 5K for Sprint
- Check-in time and location: merchant will follow up with more info
- Age restrictions: Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races (Sprint, Super, and Beast).
- Race start time:
- Super race – Saturday at 1 p.m. or later
- Sprint race – Sunday at 9:30 p.m. or later
- Kids’ half-mile and one-mile races are open (not competitive) so waves will be released every hour on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m.
- Trail race – Sunday at 8:30 a.m.
- Each kid receives:
- Kids’ Finisher Medal
- Craft Kids’ Finisher T-Shirt
- Bananas at the finish line
- One-mile race is good for ages 7–9
- Half-mile race is good for ages 4–6
Sprint: The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20 obstacles over 5K, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Super: There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 25 obstacles and 10K of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. All sales final. Online reservation required. Registration required. Saturday Super valid for 1 p.m. or later. Sunday Sprint valid for 9:30 a.m. or later. Must be 14 or older for Sprint runs. No refunds will be issued for customers who do not sign up after purchase and are not able to participate in the event as a result. Extra $14 insurance fee, $10 bundle fee, and $2.52 processing fee due at registration. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide name and email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration and send info before/after race; including weather reports, updates, results, and alerts. Half-mile kids’ race for kids of age 4-6, one-mile kids’ race for kids of age 7-9, two-mile kid's race for kids of age 10-13. Extra processing fee due at registration. Valid only for 2020 kids race. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spartan Race
Modern Spartans wage a battle against the limits of their athletic abilities. Extreme athletes banded together to design Spartan Races' intense courses, resulting in races strewn with more than 20 signature obstacles. These natural and manmade tests challenge mind-body fitness, resilience, stamina, and strength, and are designed to leave participants both exhausted and exhilarated. What started as a single race in 2010 has now grown to more than 130 races across 20 countries.