All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for two general-admission tickets (up to $45.20 value)
Each ticket includes:
- A 3.5-hour cruise
- A pair of wireless headphones
- Glow-in-the-dark gear
- Views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the NYC skyline
St. Patrick’s Day Booze Cruise
- The Concept: It’s a dance party… with no speakers or amps. Instead, attendees don wireless headphones and turn them to various stations, then boogie on the dance floor amid other revelers dancing to whatever’s in their headphones.
- The Music: Live DJs play Top 40 on the Green Channel; throwbacks from the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s on the Red Channel; and hip-hop on the Blue Channel.
- The Social Atmosphere: Party-goers can turn down the volume of their headphones or take them off whenever they want to chat with others. Since there are no blaring speakers, it’s way easier to have conversations and meet new people.
- The Ship: the elegant Hornblower features multiple decks, including an enclosed dance floor with massive panoramic windows.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2018. Redeem starting 3/j17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Participants must have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If headphones are not returned, there will be a $100 charge to credit or debit card after the event. This is a 21+ event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.