- $51 for one G-Pass for general-admission lower-bowl sections 101–133 (up to $99.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Due to limited parking, guests are encouraged to take public transit to the venue.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Super City 50 Urban EDM Festival
- Alesso: Alesso, a 21-year old Swedish DJ and music producer, spins signature progressive house tunes such as “Nillionaire” and “Every Chance We Get We Run,” the latter of which was a collaboration with David Guetta and Tegan and Sara.
- Diplo: One of the brains behind Major Lazer and electro-crunk outfit Hollertronix, Diplodocus not only produces his own Billboard Hot 200–charting albums but also frequently collaborates with renowned acts including M.I.A., Beyoncé, Usher, and Madonna.
- The Chainsmokers: The New York DJ duo behind the club hit “#Selfie” lights up their dance melodies with indie vocals, creating tracks that have been featured on Afrojack and Tiësto’s podcasts and have appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden—all without releasing a debut album.
- Showtek: Known for their collaborations with Tiësto, Hardwell, and Justin Prime, these two brothers have moved beyond their original hardstyle trappings to produce broadly defined EDM.
- Chromeo: Also known as Dave 1 and P-Thugg, and also also known as David Macklovitch and Patrick Gemayel, Chromeo exploded onto the scene in 2004 with a burst of glitter and neon and a distinctly ’80s-flavored take on electro-funk. Expect to hear hints of blue-eyed soul and rock in their danceable jams.
- Also Performing: Chuckie | K Theory