- $60 for two balcony tickets (up to $105.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sweetest Day Jazz Explosion
- Norman Connors: the drummer. He got his first brush with greatness in middle school when he sat in for John Coltrane’s drummer, and went on to work with such legends as Phyllis Hyman, Marion Meadows, and Donald Fagen.
- Ronnie Laws: the saxophonist. An early member of Earth, Wind & Fire whose powerful pipes can are also known for their singing, most notably on the ’80s tunes “Every Generation,” “Stay Awake,” and “Mr. Nice Guy”
- Michael Henderson: the bassist. Best known for his work with Miles Davis, Henderson has also worked with Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, and Stevie Wonder, and in 1976 he recorded the classic track “You Are My Starship” with drummer Norman Connors.
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.