Guests of all ages can experience marine amusement during a cruise or see a live reenactment of a battle between two ships
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: three hours
- Departure location: Newport Sea Base (1931 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663)
- Departure times:
- Adventure Sail on December 22 or 23: 2 p.m.
- Adventure Sail on January 19: 10 a.m.
- Battle Sail on January 19 or 20: 2 p.m.
- Battle Sail on January 26 or 27: 2:30 p.m.
- Age restriction: children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: adult ticket is valid for ages 13 and up
- The vessel: Lady Washington or Hawaiian Chieftain
The Fine Print
About Grays Harbor Historical Seaport
Tall ships, fair winds, and sailors singing shanties as they move across the rigging of their vessel. These sights haven't existed in living memory for years, but Grays Harbor Historical Seaport and its tall ships bring maritime adventures back to life. For an outing that's both inspiring and educating, would-be-sailors are invited to embark on a journey across time as they board the fair Lady Washington or the fierce Hawaiian Chieftan. Young passengers on the seas have the opportunity to explore and ask the friendly crew members that pilot the ship about their adventures. And once the captain shouts "all hands on deck," passengers get to watch as the ship's crew jumps into action and unfurl the ship's broad sails for a truly unforgettable experience.