The legendary California band mixes their own holiday hits such as "Little Saint Nick" with seasonal classics
About This Deal
- Seating: Balcony 1–7
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group's G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
- No elevator access to balcony seating
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tis the Season with The Beach Boys ft the Holiday Vibrations Orchestra
- The sound of The Beach Boys: slow walks on the beach at sunset, catching waves on the beach at sunset, and dune-buggy chases on the beach at sunset
- Beach Boys hits that have summoned endless summers for over 50 years: "Surfer Girl," "Surfin' USA," "California Girls," "Wouldn't It Be Nice"
- The current lineup: founding lead singer Mike Love and longtime member Bruce Johnston, with ace backing support from Scott Totten, Brian Eichenberger, Christian Love, Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill, Keith Hubacher, and Randy Leago
- How the Boys mix the seasons: by playing their summery hits alongside yuletide tunes from 1964's The Beach Boys' Christmas Album
- Holiday hits you're likely to hear: original Beach Boys tunes "Little Saint Nick," "The Man with All the Toys," and "Santa's Beard," plus harmonized takes on Christmas classics