What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for Tier 2 seating (up to $67.85 value)
- View the seating chart
- Who they are: the band that’s worked to make traditional Irish music a worldwide phenomenon since 1962
- The piper who’s led them the whole way: Paddy Moloney, who plays uilleann pipes, tin whistle, button accordion, and bodhrán
- Backing him up: Seán Keane on fiddle and tin whistle, Kevin Conneff on bodhrán and vocals, and Matt Molloy on flute and tin whistle
- The Trojan horse that helped them invade the US: the Academy Award–winning score to Stanley Kubrick’s Barry Lyndon
- Some of their hits: “Cherish the Ladies” and “Lots of Drops of Brandy”
- Notable collaborators: The Rolling Stones, Luciano Pavarotti, Elvis Costello, Ziggy Marley, Madonna, Willie Nelson, and dozens more
- Special guests at this performance: irresistible Celtic duo and married couple Natalie MacMaster and Donnell Leahy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.