Life-size wax figures of all U.S. presidents and other political leaders can bring history to life for visitors of all ages!
About This Deal
- Valid for child or adult admission
- Free admission for children under 2
- Restrictions: not valid on October 31 or November 1, 2020
- Transportation: on-site parking
The Presidents by Madame Tussauds
Guests can mingle and take photos with U.S. presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama—or rather their life-size wax figures. It’s a great opportunity to bring the country’s history to life for visitors of all ages. Apart from the presidents, the exhibit also features important political leaders such as Rosa Parks, Malcolm X, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and Harriet Tubman.
Need To Know
About The Franklin Institute
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Franklin Institute is a renowned and innovative leader in the field of science and technology learning, as well as a dynamic center of activity. As one of Pennsylvania’s most visited museums, it is dedicated to creating a passion for learning about science by offering access to hands-on science education. Let’s celebrate science together!
- Iconic exhibits including The Giant Heart, Electricity, Your Brain, Train Factory, Changing Earth, Amazing Machine, Space Command, and Sir Issac's Loft.
- Hourly Live Science Shows, including Liquid Air Show and Science of Combustion, performed from the PECO Live Science Stage in the Atrium.
- Live dissections in The Giant Heart exhibit, projected on the wall for ease of viewing.
- Hourly Fels Planetarium shows.
- Tech Studio! Where tech experts demonstrate the 3D-printed face shield visor bands The Franklin Institute recently produced and deployed to local health care workers.
- Science Park: A 20,000 sq. ft. outdoor space, newly-transformed with picnic tables and canopies designed for casual seating and eating.
- New! Relax and recharge at Creation Station for Tots, a new “build-and-play” pop-up space designed with tiny tots in mind.