- $7 for one ticket (up to $12 value)
- $10 for two tickets (up to $18 value)
See the calendar for the nightly theme.
- The Dances: Attendees can learn two-step and country swing (Mondays), tango and rhumba (Tuesdays), foxtrot and quick step (Wednesdays), and lindy hop and jitterbug (Thursdays)
- The Performers: Jack Failla and Robin Miller, have performed along side Miley Cyrus and Paula Abdul, as well as starred in Las Vegas extravaganzas
- The Party: An interactive dance shindig starring guest performers and you
What do a world-traveling choreographer, Las Vegas showgirl, and dancer-choreographer all have in common? Well, lots. But if they're Jack Fallia, Robin Miller, and Mic Thompson, the connection goes beyond just practicing the same art form. Together, the three artists make up the brain trust of Passion Productions, a company they founded after racking up years in the entertainment industry. However, they decided to do it in Baltimore, fulfilling their mission of keeping Vegas-style burlesque alive outside of Sin City. Their efforts have paid off, as their self-described "After Dark Entertainment" has earned many accolades around town, including runner-up in the "Best of Baltimore" competition for their adult version of Mother Goose tales.