- One ticket to see The Heart of Man: Private Struggles
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: American Theatre of Actors
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ages 10+
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for general admission (up to $32.64 value)
- $24 for VIP seating in the first two rows (up to $41.61 value)
The Heart of Man: Private Struggles
The deepest secrets of one group of men float to the surface in the linked monologues of The Heart of Man: Private Struggles. When they get together for a game of basketball, seven men instead end up sharing the hidden anxieties behind their cheerful façades. Their inner struggles are knit together by themes of the fear of rejection and the opinions of women and their fellow guys.
Tyrone Lowman doesn't just want to entertain people—he wants to spread hope. That's why the founder of TyLow Productions stages plays that uplift even while tackling heavy themes such as gambling and abuse, infusing each with faith, love, and gospel. He also puts his faith into action by developing programs with local churches and lending a hand to people who have been affected by the housing crisis.
American Theatre of Actors
314 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019