- $80 for two tickets to see Susan Boyle (up to $136.95 value)
- When: Friday, October 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts – Whitney Hall
- Seating: Orchestra V-Z, grand tier E-H, or balcony A-H (entire balcony)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- I Dreamed a Dream: that an unassuming Scottish woman would win over hearts around the world with her powerful rendition of a Les Misérables song on Britain’s Got Talent, then release a debut album named after that same tune.
- Cry Me a River: if you still haven’t bought her first record, which sat at the top of the Billboard charts for six weeks and became the fastest-selling debut album ever in the UK.
- This is the Moment: in 2010, when Time magazine voted Boyle the seventh most influential person in the world.
- Wild Horses: couldn’t tear you away from seeing her in concert, where she’ll lend her powerhouse pipes to a repertoire of emotionally resonant covers, including “I Dreamed a Dream,” “Cry Me a River,” “This is the Moment,” and “Wild Horses.”
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Six resident companies, including the Kentucky Opera, the Louisville Ballet, and the Louisville Orchestra. Four awards from Kentucky Monthly magazine, crowning it “best venue” for live entertainment. Three theater spaces that showcase independent plays, Broadway musicals, and bluegrass bands. One place: The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. Here, a colorful array of stage shows join displays of visual art to form a creative hub that aims to enrich the local community. And that mission goes beyond the center’s walls and probably collection of secret passageways—its artists also contribute to educational programs that travel throughout Kentucky, inspiring students to express themselves through music and performance.