Laughter has many health benefits, from lowering blood pressure to scaring away snakes. Enjoy some biting wit with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for two tickets to The Lost Comedies of William Shakespeare (up to $42 value)
- When: any show of your choice, Friday, April 18 through Saturday, April 26
- Where: Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the performance schedule.
The Lost Comedies of William Shakespeare
The King's Men are assembled and ready to perform William Shakespeare's latest comedy. But there's a slight problem—the playwright has died, probably because he said "Macbeth." As the company knows all too well, the show must go on. And so, using their own recollections and suggestions from the audience, the performers improvise a Bard-style romp that is never the same twice.
Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College
In 1931, Mary Louise Curtis Bok gave her friend Annie Russell a unique gift: her very own theater. Since its first production, which starred Annie herself in 1932, the Annie Russell Theatre hasn’t had a dark season and has become one of Florida’s longest-running theaters. As an integral part of Rollins College’s department of theater and dance, “The Annie” has also churned out a number of notable graduates, including Buddy Ebsen, Dana Ivey, Christopher Fitzgerald, and an Emmy-winning lighting designer. The theater’s rich history helped it earn a place on the National Register of Historic Places in 1998 and a visit from Annie Russell's ghost.