Good tribute artists rock out just as well as their predecessors, which is why Disney World’s animatronic presidents never get any record deals. Cheer on a real tribute with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to The Music of John Denver Tribute Starring Ted Vigil and Steve Weisberg (up to a $43.50 value)
- When: Friday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Section: A
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Music of John Denver Tribute Starring Ted Vigil and Steve Weisberg
Ted Vigil and Steve Weisberg performing "Eagles and Horses"
* Ted Vigil's John Denver credentials: he took first place in Male Country/Western at the Talent Quest 2006 competition and has played twice for John Denver's Winstar Foundation * How closely he resembles John Denver: he could fool The Muppets * Click [here](http://www.tedvigil.com/images/Running%20y%20poster%20copy.jpg) for visual proof of his Kermit-duping abilities * Steve Weisberg's Denver credentials: he played lead guitar, pedal steel, and sang low harmonies with the real John Denver on tours and records from 1973 to 1977 * What to expect from his and Vigil's show: chiming acoustic duets, timeless hits such as "Annie's Song" and "Rocky Mountain High"
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.