- $15 for one ticket for seating in section B (up to $26 value)
- $20 for one ticket for seating in section A (up to $28 value)
- Recommended for ages 8+
- Saturday, January 28, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, January 29, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 4, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, February 5, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 11, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Sunday, February 12, at 2 p.m.
The Shakespeare Stealer
- The Plot: A gripping tale of intrigue, sword-fighting, and danger, The Shakespeare Stealer is action packed and will leave you on the edge of your seats. Widge, an orphan in Elizabethan England, is set to steal Hamlet from Shakespeare. However, he inadvertently becomes part of Shakespeare’s acting troupe. Will Widge sacrifice loyalty to his new family? Or will he protect Shakespeare from a villain? The show weaves this fascinating tale while introducing pertinent themes such as intellectual property, plagiarism, and theatre history.
- The Company: Theatre of Youth Company, which introduces children to youth-centered theatrical productions that encourage self-expression, imagination, and empathy