Grammy-nominated punk rockers promote their seventh studio album, featuring the single “Young and Menace”; Machine Gun Kelly also appearing
About This Deal
- $25 for one 200-level ticket (up to $44.10 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one 200-level ticket (up to $44.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Fall Out Boy: The M A N I A Tour
- The New Album: M A N I A, the seventh studio album, was just released by the multi-platinum selling, Grammy-nominated Chicago band and has already hit #1 on iTunes in 30 countries, including the U.S, UK, Australia, Canada and France.
- The First Single: “Young and Menace”
- The Song’s Message: Embracing differences and dealing with the insecurity that comes along with it. Bassist and lyricist Pete Wentz says the song reminded him of growing up. “I didn’t look like anyone there or feel like anyone – I felt like an outsider in my own town. It wasn’t until I discovered punk rock and that community that I realized I did fit in somewhere in this world – with the other people who didn’t fit in.”
- The Tour: Fall Out Boy will be rocking stages in more than 25 cities across the United States, including a special hometown gig at the legendary Wrigley Field.
- Machine Gun Kelly: This Cleveland rap superstar, whose rat-a-tat lyrical flow fits his namesake, rose to fame after a riveting set at SXSW landed him a deal with Diddy’s Bad Boys label. Since then, he’s pulled in an MTV Music Award for “Hottest Breakthough MC,” released three top-10 albums, and gotten in the ring at Wrestlemania XXVIII.