What You'll Get
- $17 for one general admission ticket to Carole Montgomery on Saturday, January 28, at 9 p.m. (up to $27 value)
- $12 for one general admission ticket to the Treehouse Comedy Showcase on Saturday, February 4, at 9 p.m. (up to $21 value)
- How You Know Carole: A staple of the standup scene since the mid ’80s, Carole has appeared in countless shows, including Showtime’s Comedy All Stars 6 with Don Rickles, Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher, and a recent turn as a finalist on Nick at Nite’s Funniest Mom 3. The San Antonio Times calls Carole “one of the pioneering female comics of the modern era.”
- Also Appearing: Regina DeCicco (AXS-TV’s Gotham Comedy Live), Joe Currie (Comedy Central)
Treehouse Comedy Showcase
- The Headliner: John Romanoff, the grand champion of the “Funniest Comic in New England” contest, featured on Gotham Comedy Live.
- Also Appearing: Shawn Murray, Mel V, Phillip Anthony, Missy Allen, Kevin Fitzgerald, Ricci Hector
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Treehouse Comedy Productions
As the first full-time comedy showcase in Connecticut, Treehouse Comedy Productions has curated stunning selections of world-class standups for more than three decades. The heavy hitters in the Treehouse family tree include Rosie O'Donnell, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Chris Rock, Gilbert Gottfried, and Jerry Seinfeld, who once bid farewell to standup at Treehouse gig just before his TV show, That's So Jerry!, became a hit. With roving locations at area restaurants and casinos, the arbiters of spit-takes continue to cull the sharpest cutups in the country for weekly showcases.