Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Light up the night with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tube the Trinity at Rockin’ the River
- When: Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Panther Island Pavilion
- Gate time: 4:30 p.m.
- Click here to see fest rules and a list of permitted and non-permitted items.<p>
- $6 for two tube rentals at one concert (a $12 value)
- $10 for four tube rentals at one concert (a $24 value)
- $14 for six tube rentals at one concert (a $36 value)
- Click here to view all available dates.<p>
For each option, choose from the following concerts:
- June 27: Thieving Birds and Union Hill
- July 11: Phil Hamilton and Tyler and the Tribe
- July 18: Micky and The Motorcars and Stewart Mann and The Statesboro Revue
- July 25: Cody Canada and the Departed and Brian Keane
- August 1: William Clark Green and John David Kent
- August 8: Johnny Cooper and Luke Wade & No Civilians<p>
Tube the Trinity at Rockin’ the River
**Mickey and The Motorcars play "Bloodshot" live in 2009** * Number of impressive country-gentleman mustaches in Thieving Birds (June 27): three * How many cuts from their album Gold Coast you can expect to hear: Lots—it's set to drop July 2. * Where singer/guitarist/harmonica-man Phil Hamilton (July 11) began singing: in church * Where brothers Micky and Gary Braun of Micky and The Motorcars (July 18) began perfecting their harmonies: in a family Western Swing band headed by their father, who had himself been in a band with his brothers * Instruments Gary Braun plays: guitar, mandolin, and harmonica * Where part of Cody Canada and the Departed once practiced: the oldest house in Leon, TX * Current big local hit for William Clark Green (August 1): "She Likes The Beatles" * Years of professional touring Johnny Cooper (August 8) has under his belt: 10 * Years since Cooper sprang fully formed from a Gibson guitar: 25 * Amenities available during each show: beer, soda, free water, floating drink coolers, mermaid repellent