- Admission to TRUmatch: Uncover the SECRET to What Men REALLY Want
- When: Saturday, November 16, and Sunday, November 17, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Lakeview Inn Room at Camelback Golf Course
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8:30 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $99 for one ticket (up to a $198 value)
- $199 for two tickets (up to a $298 value)<p>
Groupon holders may opt to attend a future TRUmatch event in place of the November 16-17 conference. Scheduled 2014 events include: February 21-23; May 16-17; or September 5-7.
TRUmatch: Uncover the SECRET to What Men REALLY Want
Today, she proudly describes herself as Arizona’s number-one matchmaker. But not too long ago, Leslee Alexander Gibbs was struggling with the same romantic tribulations that plague many of her clients: bad dates, miscommunication, and an overabundance of stomach butterflies. Smarting from a big split, the single mom found dating to be a tangled and confusing enterprise. But Gibbs refused to be intimidated, and after an intensive period of soul-searching and research, she saw results. Today, the happily married entrepreneur shares her hard-won relationship wisdom through TRUmatch, a company offering personal matching, one-on-one coaching, and interactive seminars.
During her live, women-only events, Gibbs provides attendees with tips on starting and maintaining a lasting relationship. She shares her secrets to attracting a compatible man, making sparks fly, and creating a strong connection. Gibbs also outlines what she sees as common romantic mistakes, which probably includes eating the flowers your date gave you.
7847 N. Mockingbird Ln.
Scottsdale, AZ 85253