- One ticket to see Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 10 a.m. or Sunday, October 5, at 1 p.m. or 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Ted Constant Convocation Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14 for lower bowl seating in rows P and higher plus a $5 merchandise credit (up to $27 value)
- $24 for lower bowl seating in rows A–O or club seats in the 200 level plus a $5 merchandise credit (up to $38 value)
- $34 for gold circle floor seating plus a $5 merchandise credit (up to $49.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Children who have celebrated their first birthday are required to purchase a ticket.
The merchandise credit is valid for $5 off any item at the Sesame Street Live Merchandise stand. No more than one coupon per item, not valid on food, and cannot be transferred to another party.
Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
A wiggle sneaks into the hips, toes can’t help but tap, hands wave in the air like they just don’t care—Sesame Street Live’s newest show involves more than just the imagination. In Let’s Dance!, the furry and feathered residents of America’s friendliest street join with two human buddies to create an epic, interactive dance party, and everyone in the audience gets an invitation. From Elmo’s “Do the Robot” to Cookie Monster’s lesson in teaching “feets” to dance, the Sesame Street Live gang aims to get kids and grown-ups out of their seats. Ernie even puts down his rubber duckie long enough to lead the Sesame Street classic “Shake Your Head One Time,” in which you shake your head exactly once…and then shake it some more for good measure. And the festivities aren’t limited to the stage—the fuzzy friends dance their way down the aisles and into the crowd, boogying alongside attendees and showing off their favorite moves.