All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $45 for one ticket for 600-level seating ($55value)
- When: Saturday, August 20 (Baltimore Ravens) or 27 (Philadelphia Eagles), at 7 p.m.
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
A Guide to Gameday at Lucas Oil Stadium
- Arrive early for the American Family Insurance Touchdown Town, a tailgate experience that kicks off three hours before game time. The raucous event takes place just outside the stadium’s North Gate, where fans can dance to live music, challenge each other to games of cornhole, and munch on food-truck fare. Past players and current cheerleaders are also on hand to meet fans and sign autographs.
- Speaking of live music, be sure to head into the stadium and catch the pregame performances on the Lucas Oil Plaza Stage. The entertainment starts when the gates open and wraps up 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Leave bags at home: Like all teams in the league, the Colts enforce a strict ban on all bags except for women’s clutch purses and small, clear bags. There’s no public storage for bags outside the stadium.
- Dazzle your friends with stadium facts and figures. Here’s a good place to start: Opened in 2008. Cost of construction: $720 million. Capacity: 63,000. 137 luxury suites. 14 escalators and 11 elevators. Retractable roof with a 176,400-square-foot opening.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be mailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.