- One ticket to see Walking With Dinosaurs The Arena Spectacular
- When: Thursday, September 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Staples Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Also available for Wednesday, September 3 at 7 p.m. at the Honda Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $63.18 for rows 12–20 of sections 104–108 (up to $90.25 value)
- $48.47 for rows 12–20 of section 101 or 111, or rows 1–10 of sections 205–210 (up to $69.25 value)
- $33.07 for sections 302–304, or rows 1–10 of sections 315–317 (up to $47.25 value)
- $19.42 for rows 1–8 of sections 307–312 (up to $27.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Walking With Dinosaurs The Arena Spectacular
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.