The Westminster Kennel Club presents its 144th annual show, featuring well-trained hound dogs, toy dogs, and other very-good dogs
About This Deal
- $39 for 1 Day GA Pass on Monday, February 10, or Tuesday, February 11
- General admission
- Pre-show access to meet the doggy elite
- See hundreds of dogs compete for Best in Show
- Cheer on winners live at The World’s Most Famous Arena
Children less than 1 year old may attend without the purchase of a ticket, however, they may not occupy their own separate seat and must sit on a parent or guardian’s lap.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- What you’ll see: dogs, before the event
- What else you’ll see: more dogs—so many dogs
- Monday’s dog groups: hound, toy, non-sporting, and herding
- Tuesday’s dog groups: sporting, working, and terrier—plus the big finish, Best in Show
- How many types of dogs you’ll see: about 200 breeds and varieties will vie for the various prizes.
All tickets include access to see the Best of Breed winners on their benches at Madison Square Garden before the show. (Doors open at 6 p.m. EST for Best of Breed benching area.)
To help ensure safety, Madison Square Garden strongly discourages guests from bringing unnecessary bags and in particular backpacks. All bags will be subject to rigorous screening, including use of x-ray screening, which can delay into the venue. Guests are encouraged arrive at least one hour prior to the ticketed show time.