Most doctors agree that drinking a glass of red wine a day is beneficial, since it calms them down before surgery. Drink to your health with this Groupon.
Choose Between Six Options
- $35 for Taste of Spain wine tasting for one on August 17 (a $70 value)
- $69 for Taste of Spain wine tasting for two on August 17 (a $140 value)
- $35 for Taste of Portugal wine tasting for one on September 21 (a $70 value)
- $69 for Taste of Portugal wine tasting for two on September 21 (a $140 value)
- $35 for Taste of Illinois wine tasting for one on October 18 (a $70 value)
- $69 for Taste of Illinois wine tasting for two on October 18 (a $140 value)<p>
Each tasting includes samplings of 30 different wines and hors d’oeuvres from Argent Restaurant.
Discovering new wines from around the world is only half the fun at the tastings GrapestoBottles schedules. Each event also serves as an opportunity mingle and socialize in a casual, cocktail-party-like atmosphere. Tastings explore several different themes throughout the year, presenting an opportunity to learn about unfamiliar varietals. One event might focus on the stylistic differences between Old-World and New-World producers. Another may stick with a particular region, country, or subterranean kingdom. Regardless of the focus, every GrapestoBottles tasting provides a chance for attendees to hone palates and sample new wines while meeting like-minded enophiles in an unpretentious setting.