Participants can embark on a Wild West-themed adventure and enjoy the scenic views of the Grand Canyon West Rim
About This Deal
- What’s included: Pick-up, transportation in luxurious, air-conditioned motor coaches with panoramic windows, and lunch at the Grand Canyon (choice of BBQ Buffet, Skywalk Cafe, or Cowboy Cookout at the Hualapai Ranch, with vegetarian options available)
- Departure time: 7:30 a.m.
- Duration: 12 hours
- Departure location: Most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area or departure points listed on the voucher (to be selected at booking)
- Free admission for children under 23 months
- Click here to view the available dates
- Notable sights: A stop at Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets payable additionally), Guano Point, home of the Hualapai Market, Hualapai Ranch, four hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim, Native American cultural performances, drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to the lands of the Hualapai.
About Gray Line Las Vegas US
With over 100 years of tours under their belt, Gray Line has plenty of experience in the sightseeing game. Their talented staff is comprised up of local experts who have the inside scoop on the best sights to see and things to do in a variety of top locations all over the globe. In Las Vegas, sight-seers can catch everything from a guided tour along the Strip to a bus trip out to see the Grand Canyon.