What You'll Get
- $35 for two tickets to the Music City Hop-on, Hop-Off Trolley Tour ($56 value)
- Available daily between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.; Last trolley leaves the Riverfront Train Station at 4pm. Tickets good for 24 hours during hours of operation from time of initial boarding.
- Leaves from the Riverfront Train Station and takes in 10 famous sites, including the Marathon Village, home of Antique Archaeology- the store featured on the History Channel’s American Pickers, the Tennessee State Capitol, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Johnny Cash Museum
- Trolleys depart every 30 to 90 minutes all year round.
- Tickets for children ages 4–11 are regularly $14.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Closed on 12/25/2014. Not valid 12/26–12/30. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. In rare circumstances, Mini Bus may be substituted in place of a trolley. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gray Line of Tennessee
Introducing the Scenic City's first hop on/off tour, the Chattanooga Hop. The Chattanooga Hop On/Off Trolley Tour will take visitors or locals on a guided 1-hour city tour. Guests can hop aboard a classic red & green trolley for a fully narrated experience, and hop off at one of the10 stops to explore the city at their own pace. Featuring breathtaking views of Chattanooga, in-depth knowledge of the city, and maybe even a joke or two. This tour is an entertaining and convenient way to discover Chattanooga.