- $35 for two tickets to the Music City Hop-on, Hop-Off Trolley Tour ($56 value)
- Available daily between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.; Last trolley leaves the Riverfront Train Station at 4pm. Tickets good for 24 hours during hours of operation from time of initial boarding.
- Leaves from the Riverfront Train Station and takes in 10 famous sites, including the Marathon Village, home of Antique Archaeology- the store featured on the History Channel’s American Pickers, the Tennessee State Capitol, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Johnny Cash Museum
- Trolleys depart every 30 to 90 minutes all year round.
- Tickets for children ages 4–11 are regularly $14.
Gray Line of Tennessee
Gray Line of Tennessee shines a spotlight on Nashville's coolest sites with a selection of daily sightseeing tours. Most center around the country music scene—you can see Honky Tonk Row and the outside of Studio B on the Discover Nashville tour or cruise past Dolly Parton's house on the Home of the Stars tour. Others visit Civil War battlefields and filming locations for ABC's hit drama Nashville. Sightseers can enjoy it all from a fleet that includes both cheery red trolleys and air-conditioned motorcoaches outfitted with reclining seats, WiFi, restrooms, and knowledgeable guides brimming with facts and anecdotes about the Music City.